5 Questions with....
NAME: Joey Patrolia
CITY OF RESIDENCE: Boca Raton
COLLEGE: Northshore Community College & Florida Atlantic University
CURRENT RESTAURANT/POSITION: General Manager, Max's Grille
1. What’s your favorite item on the Max’s Grille menu and why?
Max’s Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf for sure. Just a nice hearty homemade meal and they’ve had it on the menus for decades now.
2. What would people be surprised to find in your fridge?
Reese Peanut butter cups. I have a late night sweet tooth.
3. What about the restaurant industry keeps you going?
Making people happy. We go above and beyond trying to accommodate any and all requests for our guests.
4. If you could visit any restaurant in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere in Italy really. Authentic Italian food in Italy is the best.
5. What would your ‘final meal’ be?
My final meal is a perfect med-rare prime rib.