RRG Farms & Partners
Rapoport’s Quality Sourcing Standards
Here at Rapoport’s Restaurant Group we strive to exceed our guest’s expectations when it comes to food quality and we believe it starts from the ground, up (literally). Below you will find a detailed glimpse about some of the ingredients that go into our dishes at any one of our locations. From the frequent local farms we work with and the custom made proprietary blends to the Florida-based services we partner with.
Did you know... Rapoport’s Restaurant Group was asked by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to be the VERY FIRSTrestaurant group in the entire state to roll out the Fresh From Florida menu initiative. Fresh From Florida aims to encourage diners to buy locally-sourced food.
The seasonal Florida farms that we are receiving produce and meat from include:
- Pero Family Farms (Del Rey) - snipped green beans, peppers, mini sweet pepper, baby cucumbers
- B&W Growers (Fellsmere) - baby arugula, watercress, watercress food service
- Pioneer Growers (Belle Glade) - yellow corn
- C&B Farms (Clewiston) - eggplant, cabbage, peppers
- Lipman (Immokalee) – tomato, watermelon, squash, pepper, cucumbers
- Whitworth (Boyton Beach) - eggplant, cucumbers, squashes
- Tomato Thyme (Wimauma) - vine ripe tomato, cherry tomato, grape tomato
- Pexco (Plant City) - peppers, cucumbers, squashes,
- Wish Farms (Plant City) – strawberries, blueberries
- Florida Elite (Plant City) - squash, peppers, eggplant, strawberries
- Gourmet Gardens (Naples) - Micro Greens
- Goodson Farms (Wimauma) - cauliflower, peppers, squash
- Taylor Fulton (Palmetto) - vine ripe tomatoes
- L&M (Immokalee & Palatka) - tomatoes, pepper, squash, cucumbers, potatoes
- Duda & Sons (Belle Glade) - grapefruit, oranges, celery, radish
- Monterrey Mushroom (Orlando) - mushrooms
- Santa Sweet (Plant City) - grape tomatoes
- Seald Sweet (Vero Beach) - Florida oranges
- J J & C Tropical (Miami) – tropical fruits and root vegetables
Our bread is ordered locally from Old School Bakery, located in Delray Beach where every item is baked fresh every day.
We source fresh mozzarella from Mozzarita, which is handmade by the Italian-born owner in Pompano Beach using local ingredients.
Rapoport’s Restaurant Group has their own proprietary spice blends made just for us by R.L. Schreiber Seasonings, a Pompano Beach based family owned company founded in 1968.
Our special prime blend hamburgers, used at all of the locations, is a taste tested, custom mix just for Rapoport’s Restaurant Group that is made up of brisket, chuck and short rib.
Proud supporter and member of Localecopia, a service that delivers Florida grown produce spanning from Orlando to South Florida picking up fresh, seasonal produce to deliver to its members daily.